Having spent the last four years focused on building a like-minded community of culinary fans who appreciate the quality and flavour of BAKALAKI, we are evolving and moving towards healthy habits. We want to do our bit to promote healthy habits, especially over the past two years where health has been increasingly at the top of our minds.
We’re delighted to launch our BAKALAKI cycling jersey made by our friends at Babici. Sydney based Babici presents premium quality fit jerseys made from the finest Italian textiles, that stands for everything good in life.
Get your hands on an exclusive BAKALAKI jersey which also comes along with a $50 voucher that can be used for menu or deli items. Available while stocks last in sizes XS to XL.
Front of Jersey
Back of Jersey
You may purchase online here and pick up your jersey in our restaurant or head down to purchase directly.
There will be no exchange or refunds for the jersey, please ensure that you check your item thoroughly when picking up.
Babici Jersey Compositions
Fabric 1: 84% Polyester, 14% Elastane, 130gr Fabric 2: 100% Polyester, 6% Elastane, 110gr Fabric 3: 100% Polyester. 120gr Fabric 4: 72% Poliamide, 18% Elastane, 245gr
Babici Knick Compositions
Fabric 1: 72% Poliamide, 18% Elastane, 225gr Fabric 1: 80% Poliamide, 20% Elastane, 240gr Fabric 4: 72% Poliamide, 18% Elastane, 245gr
- Best to use an antibacterial liquid washing product
- Washing by hand in lukewarm water is recommended
- If washing in a machine, best put into a woven washing bag
- Always turn your kit inside out. It helps avoid friction from machine wall contact
- Always hang your kits on clothes hangers to dry
- Dry in the shade where possible. The Sun can deteriorate printed fabric
- Never tumble or dry clean your jersey